background

Thursday, January 6, 2011

My Christmas 2010

Christmas 2010
 I was so excited we made a decision to go back home to IL for Christmas this year. I put in my request off for the vacation time and it was excepted. Everyday I was one day closer to seeing my family that I have not seen in over a year. Well we come to the day before Christmas Eve we were leaving tomorrow!!! I go to work and after being their a few hours the owner pull everyone together and tells us that business is not what she had hopped it would be this Christmas Season.( I work on the scrapbook side of the store and the other part is a copy, print center). So she said do to business she will have to eliminate some positions. Her accountant said she has to let people go.  Guess what I was one of the positions eliminated.  Yep what a Christmas present to give to someone!!!

Here are some of the pics from our time in IL. We had a really great time with the family. I miss them so much. But moving away has also been the best thing that we have ever done.

A trip that should of only taken us7 1/2 hours took us 10 hours. I was so happy to actually get to my moms house. The roads were so bad we just had to take it really slow. But we did make it and thats all that matters.

My Dad n Lauren aka Super Girl (my niece)



Jaden(my nephew) my mom made him a robe!! Super Cute!!

Audrina( My niece)

Savannah(my niece) my older sisters daughter.


Ryder the newest addition to our family!!! My older sisters son.

My Dad!!!

My older sister Lisa and my Mom.
Thats it for right now. Later

No comments:

Post a Comment